Jess will be returning to the clinic in January 2019
Jess grew up in Darwin and after graduating high school she was excited to find out she had been accepted into Physiotherapy at JCU in Townsville where she graduated with flying colours. The day after graduation Jess flew to Niseko, Japan and worked as a physiotherapist in the ski fields for the winter, treating many acute skiing and snowboarding injuries.
After returning back to Australia, Jess settled in Cairns and worked in a large private practice treating various injuries. It was here that she developed a keen interest in treatment of head, neck and jaw conditions. She then sought out further training in the area before making contact with the clinic, and making the move to Brisbane to join our team!
Jess has attended and completed courses including: Level 1 & 2 Watson Headache, Vestibular Rehabilitation: Introductory & Advanced Meniere's, Migraines & Movement Disorders.
She enjoys the challenges that comes with treating complex headache, migraine and TMJ patients.
Jess has a strong emphasis on education throughout her treatments to ensure each and every patient has a strong understanding of their condition and is empowered with self-management strategies.
On the weekends, Jess enjoys hanging out with friends, doing triathlons and eating plenty of chocolate!
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Watson Headache© Level 1 & 2
- Professional Development Trainer
- Musculoskeletal Segmental layering and Dry Needling Course
- The McKenzie Institute International Mechanical Diagnosis & Therapy, Part A
- Lyn Watson Level 1 Shoulder Course
- Attended and treated at the WA Australian Titles Mens Masters Hockey
- Completed Certificates 3 and 4 in Fitness
Jessica Dowling practices full time at the Greenslopes Clinic: Monday to Friday